- My lesbian school girl crush, Vashtie, recently put together Complex’s 50 Most Stylish Women in New York and I gotta admit… my mouth was half cracked open drooling for most of the list. Get educated my lil minions. You’re about to get schooled
- Supra has finally released women’s shoes! The limited edition A-Morir Skytop features black and chrome double-sided sequins and goes for $100 a pop. Can you just imagine all the moon walking attempts in these? funsies!
- Frank Ocean is out of…the closet. An amazing step in the hip hop community (IMO). Honestly, it just makes me love him even more. I mean, what’s another man that won’t love me right? (*tear). Can’t wait to see him tomorrow in concert, bring it on lover!
- Christian Louboutin releases images of his Cinderella shoes! I’m not a huge slave to the red soled devil bottoms but I do love me a good pair of “come hither, fuck me” pumps. I want these!! What do you think? Cinderella’s a bad bitch.
- My not so secret fondess for Jeff Staple just won’t quit! Staple partnered with Lebron’s Miami shop, UNKNWN, to design a tee in honor of the Miami Heat’s 2012 season. Very Miami Vice, no? You can buy it at the UNKNWN web store and at Reed Space.
- I was wondering why MOB’s Tabatha and her pops, Futura, were at Hennessy headquarters awhile back and now we know! Introducing the Futura x Hennessy Very Special Cognac Limited Edition Bottle. I need to get my hands on this limited edition bottle of Henny. Willing to sell a bit of my soul for it.. what else is new right?
Okay, I’m pretty sure if I gave birth this would be what love at first sight was. I would do bad things for these YSL clutches. The only downside is that I’ve begun seeing a variety of these on every woman and her dog. Ugh, ask me next week, I might not remember what love at birth feels like anymore.
And now the truth as to what my life has consisted of as of late…
hookers and blow! kidding.
Behind the scenes of HONEYDRIP:
Working, sweat shop styles. By the end of the night my eyes are usually crossed, not a good look.
It’s a lot of work, but it’s a lot of fun. Do what you love, and love what you do. If you can do that then you’ll never have to work a day in your life. Or whatever the shit that saying goes. We hope you’re still just as eggcited as we are for our launch! It will be for all to see in just a few more weeks. I’ll always try my best to keep you in the loop as you are all pieces of my pitter pattering heart. Have a blessed Friday and get into lots of naughty trouble for me. Or maybe I’ll do that for the both of us. Stay healthy, stay wealthy my loves!
Okay 1 more photo for good measure…